The Flash Bridge Truss Spacer is the efficient, field proven method of erecting trusses. Lightweight and compact, Flash Bridge Spacers improve accuracy, eliminates marking out and handling cumbersome 2″ x 4″ s, making truss installation faster and easier.
TOP SIX REASONS MORE AND MORE BUILDERS ARE RELYING ON THE EFFICIENCY OF THE ORIGINAL FLASH BRIDGE COMPANY TRUSS SPACER:
- Quick, positive hold even before nailing.
- Less chance of error. Can’t nail on the wrong side of the mark.
- Extends ahead just enough for the next truss.
- No marking out…not even along the wallplate using 3 strips.
- Lightweight steel. A ten foot section can be carried in one hand or fit into a pocket.
- Four Sizes: 2″ x 24″, 2″ x 16″, 4″ x 19.2″ and 4″ x 24″
How It’s Shipped
The Flash Bridge Truss Spacer is designed for proper spacing of roof trusses, available in all popular sizes. It is not to be used for bracing of any kind and is not a structural member. Refer to Truss Plate Institute brochures or contact your truss fabricator for detailed bracing instructions.